Pages in this section:
“FAIS CE QUE DOIS . . . ADVIENNE QUE POURRA”
The school motto is a reminder to us all to
“Do what is right”
We aim to:
- Provide a safe, secure and happy environment.
- Offer a broad and balanced curriculum with a commitment to academic, cultural and sporting excellence.
- Have a distinctive family atmosphere with a strong sense of community and a high level of pastoral care where children and staff can flourish.
- Offer a sense of fun, enjoyment and adventure.
- Provide opportunities for developing leadership and citizenship qualities and for making a positive contribution to the school and its local community.
- Develop pupils as individuals who are self-reliant, confident, courteous, independent thinkers, open-minded and fair.
- Enrich the curriculum through Outdoor Pursuits and Performing Arts.
The school cherishes the traditional values and encourages each and every pupil to:
- Be kind and gentle
- Be respectful
- Be a good listener
- Be hard working
- Be honest and truthful
- Be polite and thoughtful
"We are a country school, giving space and freedom for teaching and learning. We are a co-educational school where boys and girls can grow up together. We are a modern and forward-looking school where all who live, work and visit are made to feel most welcome."